I was running Infinity demos at the game store this weekend, so I made sure to get my “core” Icestorm models painted. Â 3 LI and an HI for each faction does a good job of showing the basic mechanics of the game.
I painted basically everything with very simple solid color + contrasting wash techniques. Â I even allowed myself a number of mistakes and did not go back and fix things up every time I got a dab of paint in the wrong place. Â Even so, I paint pretty slowly and this still took me several multi-hour sessions.
Basic color recipes are included as a hedge against me losing my notes.
- Armor – P3 Frostbite / P3 Exile Blue wash
- Pants – P3 Hammerfall Khaki / P3 Bootstrap Leather wash
- Mechanical – Vallejo Neutral Grey / Citadel Nuln Oil wash
- Accessories – P3 Thornwood Green / Citadel Nuln Oil wash
- Primary – P3 Khador Red Highlight / P3 Sanguine Highlight wash
- Secondary – P3 Greatcoat Grey / Citadel Nuln Oil wash
- Mechanical – P3 Bastion Grey / Citadel Nuln Oil wash